Crash Data Retrieval – Technician on-line!
One day on-line Technician course. Possible to take in-class training right before 4 days CDR Analyst training.
- Crash Data Retrieval System Level: Technician / User
- Training time: 5 hours (on-line) 2 hours (practical part / data reading)
- Training mode: E-learning Recommended training for beginners.
- Qualifications necessary to participate in the training: basic knowledge of automotive technique, basic computer skills
Course description – E-training – online
- Introduction CDR
- Terms and abbreviations
- Getting started
- Prepare readout
- Connect the CDR
- Conduct the CDR readout
- Download the CDR software
Certification: EUDARTS Group
- E-learning – Positive quizz result
- Practical – Issue two CDR reports prepared by the student
- Certificate – By post
- Understanding of basic principles of the CDR readout
- Being able to solve simple connectivity problems and software issues
- Identify the events
- Conduct a certified readout